<$BlogRSDURL$>
Maybe... a Space Journal
Monday, April 19, 2004
 
Planetside
Life is one big grand adventure. Where have I been? Well, it started as a simple journey planetside to this major city called Mariaf on Noway. It was at first a lark because their gravity is slightly less than it is on Earth. Though not quite able to leap buildings in a single bound, I did have quite spring in my step. And for the first time I was able to do some shopping.

Nowayans are similar to humans in the fact that they are bipeds, but after that, they're more of a cross between a cat and a lobster. Seriously. I'll draw you a picture when I get some more time. So Danny gave me some money so that I could do a little shopping. A lot of shopping, actually, considering my wardrobe consisted of some of his old clothes and a togalike sheet. Nobody really seemed to care. Nudity is regarded differently by each society I've encountered, and most of the time, it's difficult to tell what's a naughty bit and what's just an extra apendage.

I've never been the kind to run around with nothing on, and despite Danny's cool exterior regarding the fact, he wore clothes he must have found. And you can definitely tell one of his fashion influences was Han Solo and the Jedi Knights, which is, I suppose, better than Star Trek uniforms.

And I had no plan whatsoever to jet around in tight catsuits or minis... because it can get cold in space. Very cold.

Shirts were the easiest things to find, thought the arms were a bit bigger than I would have liked because of the Nowayan's claws. Pants were harder. They all have fairly large waists and legs that bend the wrong way, kind of like a cat's hind legs. So I picked up a couple of bolts and figured I'd do things the old fashioned way. Danny had mentioned he had a needle and thread and I could at least manage to make up a couple of skirts.

Bras and underwear were a different problem all together. Human females seem to be the only ones who need a little support for their mammaries. So while I might be able to manage to whip up a couple of pair of panties, an underwire is a little out of my league... and asking Danny is out of the question so me and my breasts are hanging loose for a while.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger